Monday, August 24, 2009

Two-In-One

Representation of Babaji's Explanation Below of Two Hearts Representing Mahavatar Babaji and Swami Vishwananda as Two-In-One.

The outside heart represents their disciples as close to their hearts, and in actuality, in their hearts.

Mahavatar Babaji

From your heart will you resonate?
___________________________________________________
“My offer of spiritual assistance is eternally vigilant, even as the great Himalayan Mountains have stood throughout time as spiritual sentinels for mankind. I ask sincerely: Are you ready? ­­­­­­­­­­” Babaji intermittently writes letters or notes on this blog. Mahavatar welcome comments and questions:
COMMENTS: Click On “COMMENTS” and/or Boxes End of Post
___________________________________________________

Question from Reader:

Jai Gurudev, beloved Babaji, may I ask you something please?

This I saw today during meditation: From the light I saw Babaji and Swami Vishwananda sitting under a tree and I was sitting in front of Them. Babaji placed a Tulsi plant in my heart. Then I saw a long white robe coming from above, and I saw one white foot. Then I saw one brown foot next to the white foot. Were these feet my beloved ones…Mahavatar Babaji and Sri Swami Vishwananda? With great respect I kissed their feet. Will you tell me please whether this is reality, or were these my thoughts that showed me this?


Babaji's Response:

My Dear Disciple, know that we are one, all of us. Therefore, in your meditation you saw the two feet of different colors suggesting that both feet belonged to one form concealed under the purity of the white robe. The two colors were not suggesting that the white foot was pure and the brown one was not. You know this, we are aware, but for clarity for all those reading this blog we say this. The colors served to identify the two-in-one, Swami Vishwananda and me, Babaji; that is all!

Indeed you are one who has been on the spiritual path all your life with the various disciplines. Even as a little child we are aware that when you picked a flower you had reverence for its life, isn’t it. So you see you have been on your path all along. There is no need to fret over any time lost, because time does not exist in actuality, but only in the minds of man. The Masters take this time concept into consideration when teaching. And it serves a divine purpose that this is so!

Strictly speaking, you are strong within yourself. How do I know this? Because as I have said, I am in every heart; I know you all at the most elemental level. And so it is written. Your vision during meditation is a true representation of that which you know in your heart of hearts: Swami Vishwananda and I are linked in a Divine connection for eternity. And in His present incarnation we work closely with all of you who resonate with our vibration. The two feet, one white and one brown truly represent that eternal link between us. One of the purposes for which I designed this blog is to firmly establish among Swami Vishwananda’s disciples that this eternal link is visible for those who have “eyes to see” and “ears to hear.” None of you need take only someone else’s word for that! You are one such as this who perceives the truth.

Some of you may be thinking: You saw two feet but only one foot from two Gurus. Do not think that any of you should take this as a sign of the old tradition that one must have only one Guru and be loyal only to him. I explained above what the two different colors of feet mean in your vision. Many of you may ask, “Well, doesn’t such a strong connection with Babaji and Swami Vishwananda create one having two Gurus?” That is a legitimate question. Traditionally, a disciple had to swear on his immortal soul to surrender to the Guru, body, mind and soul. That was the divine plan for its time, yes? In present day as we have said, it is not exactly like that. In the Divine Plan for now time, the Guru functions as a gyroscope, a balancing wheel between the disciple and his divinity within that is hidden behind the curtain of maya. That veil of maya is what Swami Vishwananda and I are committed to tear asunder for those of you ready to reveal who you really are within. With that truth firmly established, let us continue together to create freedom in your thinking, in your words and in your actions. Let us create freedom to be as we truly are, divine beings forever.

To the questioner: The meaning of the tulsi plant I placed in your heart is private between you and me. I request that you meditate again in silence and in private with me. And dear essence of soul, I request that you trust me completely. If so, I will show you a sign that you are so strong in yourself that you will rarely, or never, seek outside yourself for me to come to you through the connection with me someone has remembered and established again in the current lifetime, be that as it may. And if that rare occasion does occur, give yourself the freedom to ask your question even knowing that the answer is inside yourself and that you have established free access to it. Do you understand? Tell me in your meditation with me, please, and I will speak further with you about this.

To all others of you reading this communication, it will strengthen your own connection with me to read of how I work with others. I resonate individually with each of you perceiving your soul plan for eternity. And in that, Swami Vishwananda and I are linked, united, One in heart, soul and mission; please understand from your own heart!

I Am Babaji…Blessed Be…My Internet Friends.

_________________________________________________________
COMMENT NOTE: For Reader Questions for Mahavatar Babaji and comments, please note that the Blog Moderator checks daily the comments from current date backward for the previous ONE WEEK [backwards]. If readers post comments to posts beyond ONE WEEK previous (backward dates), please post them on the current date post and reference the actual post date for which you are placing your comment. Thank You.

No comments: