Friday, November 27, 2009

Here I Am

Swami Vishwananda: Meditate and sing the name of God. There are many ways you can reach the light. Like all the rivers flow back to the same ocean, the same is within all of you. All of you will flow back to the same ocean.

Do you want liberation? Make liberation strong in your mind. Make it strong deep inside your heart. Let it reach fulfillment outside. You are this light. And you all can merge back into this light. You have to want it very, very strongly. It has to be the most important thing in your life.

One day you will surrender completely, saying, “Open my heart. Here I am; I surrender to You. My body, mind and soul are Yours! Do whatever you want to do." First you should realize love for your own self. Start loving yourself but not in an egotistic way. Some people think loving one’s self is very egoistic. To love the Self is not to love the body. Loving one’s self is transcending the physical aspect. Through love, you will develop trust and patience. If you have these three: love, trust and patience, you have everything else.


And one day you will surrender completely!

1 comment:

Vishwananda-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama said...

To the person who wrote a comment which included a commentary on time: Please meet me in meditation. I can tell you one thing, my dear, meditation is definitely the place for you to break free of worry, concern and just plain "being stuck" in a cyclic round-and-round of your own mind. -Babaji