Sunday, April 24, 2011

You Raise Me Up

"Actually, Christ was Love and this form of Christ we don’t picture in Christianity anymore. When you look at an icon or look at a statue of Christ, they look so miserable, but Christ was joy. That’s how people follow His message of Love. Once I asked Him [Christ] whether He was dancing, also. He said “Of course, I was dancing.” -Sri Swami Vishwananda






HAPPY

EASTER



I am the Good Shepherd; I give up my life for my sheep."



-Master Christ Jesus





When Jesus Christ arose that first "Easter," he forever provided “The Way” for all mankind to be “raised up.” View this inspiring, Shakti-Giving-Video of Josh Groban singing about Jesus in "You Raise Me Up" -- accompanied by a Children’s Choir from Africa:

YOU RAISE ME UP . . . to more than I can be. . .

No comments: