Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letter from Babaji - Wait for Me in the Heart

This morning while I was in meditation, Mahavatar Babaji transmitted a message to a friend in Ireland. My friend is traveling presently in India. When I began to post the entry for Virtual-Babaji-Vishwananda blog, Babaji suggested that I post His message as it is intended for anyone who may choose to resonate with Him and the magnetic heart energy he has placed within His message of this morning at 4 a.m. my time zone in America. As I completed the email which contained Babaji’s message and sent it, I then opened an email which contains information on the tremendous power of the heart as compared to the much weaker energy field of the brain. This message in the video is what Babaji’s message was speaking about in the email sent earlier to my Irish friend, now traveling in India. This video link came from Kim Gautami Sumerville; thank you Kim and Babaji. -Utpalavati

Mahavatar Babaji’s Message of today and Resonating Video:

Dear Friends, be at peace and love within the heart.

"As rain falls on a dry desert place creating an oasis in a land parched by the sun--a land that is without moisture, I come. I come to mankind to moisten the dry hearts so long withered of devotion and love for the Divine, for the one who gives the breath of life and the living water of life. I come to restore man to bhakti, as well as karma yoga, and to return mankind to balance and humanness, which then leads to Godliness. I come, I come, I come. Wait for me, for I come. Wait in your heart and open it wide to love of God, your one and only hope for the future of mankind to live in love and peace in this world of such beauty, when one has the proper perspective, that of love and devotion, the bhakti of truth and love. Be kind to each other. This is the way to liberation from the bondage of eternal damnation of the self-inflicted soul who will not see the light and embrace the love of God within the heart! -Babaji

A MESSAGE OF HOPE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Babaji, Thank You for Your wonderful message. The letter and the video are the most inspiring ones I have seen.
With Love, waiting for You in the heart,
Dakshesh
Dear Utpalavati, dear Gautami, Thank You :)