Saturday, April 12, 2014

A DIfferent Way of Giving Satsang


Sri Swami Vishwananda

There's personal (Spiritual) experience, unique to each person, but there is a kind of experience which you have to share. In spiritual books you can find many spiritual revelations. Do you think they would have got to the pages of books, if they are not shared? Imagine if Arjuna said about the revelations received from Krishna: "Cool, but it was only my personal experience.” Then we would not have the "Bhagavad Gita and the "Bible". There is an experience that is deep inside you, and you don't need to tell about it. But if you feel that you want to share something, always share this. 


A Different Way of Giving Satsang
Mahavatar Babaji
                        with
Swamini VishwaLakshimiAnandama

Last week my daughter, who is West Coast, USA Director of Twenty-Two Core Power Yoga Studios arranged  a Satsang and Interviews for me via SKPE. This was very interesting. She had a Yoga Teachers' Meeting of a newly opened yoga studio and wished to give the Teachers a gift of something special at the end of the meeting.
 

This idea came to my daughter about two weeks ago, inspired by Mahavatar and Swami, no doubt, as we were out to dinner in a beautiful restaurant in Denver, Colorado, USA where everything in the decor is made from natural materials with nothing synthetic. Al food is organic, made fresh on one’s order and is absolutely delicious. Suddenly my daughter, Heather, asked: “Mom: I have an idea.   I would like to gift my Yoga Teachers with something special after our all-day meeting. Would you be interested in giving a short Group Satsang and then 10-minute individual interviews pertaining to spiritual and personal questions with each Teacher who wishes it via SKYPE video call? With Shakti skimming over my skin and body, my answer was, “Yes, I would very much like to do this, thank you.

During the Satsang and Questions and responses, it  was as if Mahavatar Babaji was surrounding me as the Satsang and interviews took place. Many were shedding bhakti tears as the guidance and spirit of Mahavatar Babaji poured upon these seeking young yoga teachers. There is more than one way to do Satsangs which definitely opens people’s hearts to love and The Divine.

-Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama           HEATHER  PETERSON

No comments: