Friday, July 1, 2011

Our Spiritual Way - Sri Swami Vishwananda

We all are here because of our spiritual path, because of our spiritual way. This is the way to the heart; this is the way to realization, God-Realization. Most of you probably know that the main aim, on the outside, is to know thyself, to realize the completeness of who you are in Reality. In this search, you make many travels to India, travels to America, travels everywhere, but all this searching on the outside has a limit. We are on the search and the search brings us to fun places. We meet different people, but still we are incomplete. We say, “God I have left heaven to Realize it here. Whatever I’m doing, I’m doing it for Thee. Wherever I go, I’m just looking for Thee. –Sri Swami Vishwananda

"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good (godly) way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Bible: Jeremiah 6:16

No comments: