Saturday, January 24, 2015

Swami Vishwananda Saraswati Puja - Mahavatar Omniscience Experienced by Gurudev Devotee

Mahavatar Babaji
Guardian of All People in All Time 
All Spiritual Faiths/Traditions
Mahavatar Babaji’s Omniscience Experienced:
The devotee of Sri Swami Vishwananda who asked the question of Mahavatar Babaji, which was written in yesterday's entry on this Babaji-Vishwananda-blog, sent the following communication in reference to Babaji’s response to his questions. (Yesterday's entry: 
http://virtual-babaji-vishwananda.blogspot.com/2015/01/mahavatar-responds-to-question-asked-by.html


Devotee's Experience:
"Forgive me master [Mahavatar Babaji] for my ego, ignorance and spiritual blindness. All this hell was created just to take me back to the Lord, not to punish me. Needless to say anything else. You [Babaji] already know it and like I said, I do this because of formality [that is to write Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama asking Mahavatar questions].

…Just to inform you [Swamini] that master [Babaji] actually answered questions from my 3 mails, which I never sent the remaining two. They were saved on my PC ! "
I'm very grateful for your help my friend."

 Swamini Vishwananda: Today 23 January 2015

Did Saraswati puja 4 all student that the goddess of all of u in ur study that u all achieve success
Wish u all a happy may goddess bless u all with true knowledge n wisdom that u all may attain pure love

No comments: