Sunday, February 24, 2013

Maha Lakshmi Painting - Living Light


Swarupini, a devotee of Premavatar Swami Vishwananda from Czech, was requested by Maha Lakshmi, Herself, to paint this painting of Her for me (Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama). I am humbled by Maha Lakshmi's gift of the painting and by the beauty and great skill of the painter.

When I was visiting Czech to do some of Premavatar Swami Vishwananda's work with the devotees in Czech in November 2012, Swarupini showed me this painting in outline form with only a small amount of color at the crown. As I first looked into the then still unpainted picture, a magnificent "Star of Golden Light" came from the heart area of Maha Lakshmi and went into my Heart. I saw this with my physical eyes. This "Star Light" was accompanied with a loving and very deep feeling of Divine Love which brought bhakti tears to my eyes.

After the painting was complete and I saw a picture of it, I asked Swarupini about the symbology of the Kailash behind Maha Lakshmi. She communicated to me that Maha Lakshmi had told her that I would like it and also that I would like the Kailash container to be in the "Swami Orange". This is true; the Mother knows all her children through and through and throughout All Time!

Swamini Mohini, who was there with us when I first saw the unfinished painting, also saw light in the painting. The painting, as you see above is completed, and Swarupini will make prints of the painting for those who feel guided to have a copy (not certain about this, but perhaps in the Bhakti Shop at Shree Peetha Nilaya or through the Art Institute of Bhakti Marga and other places).

-Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mesmerizing and uniquely beautiful! Instantly the feeling came of pleasing Lord Vishnu Sri Vishwananda by presenting Him with one copy of His Divine Spouse MahaLaksmi "living image"!Awesome and very touching!
Jay Maa! Jay Babaji Mahabharata!
Love to You Swamini and Swarupini!

Anonymous said...

Yes - There is something very special about this representation. I see land feel light coming from her pearl mala. And there is life in the water's waves. It would be interesting to hear what other's get from this image. This painting seems to invoke the love of meditation and expresses the gift of communion with Divine Mother.

Well done - thank you for this precious gift. And do keep using the precious gift that Mother has given you in being able to express for others such deep love and inspiration. Jai Jai Ma!