Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dussera 2010 Slideshow - Swami Vishwananda

Slideshow of pictures of Dussera, end of Navaratri in Shree Peetha Nilaya 2010:

Dassera, end of Navaratri 2010 - Swami Vishwananda

Mahavatar Babaji Quote of the Day:
Each of you is following a path in your present incarnation. Each of you is aligning with light or with the darkness of misunderstanding of why you have incarnated at this time and into the circumstances you have been born into. Align with light. What is this light of which I am speaking, do you think? I ask with inmost sincerity that you meet me in meditation and I will teach you what you need to know about light and dark. Many of you know that the time is ripe for the fruit of the vine to be plucked, the cosmic adventure to begin for you. I can help you. Atma Kriya is one way we can help you to help yourself! –Babaji
http://atmakriya.org/mahavatar-babaji

No comments: