Hanaman The Perfect Devotee
of Lord Rama
Hanuman is the symbol of strength and energy. Hanuman is said to be able to assume any form at will, wield rocks, move mountains, dart through the air, seize the clouds and rival Garuda, the Golden Eagle vahanna of Vishnu, in swiftness of flight. Once, when challenged, he ripped open his chest to reveal that in his heart, every heart beat resonates: Rama, Rama, Rama, eternally.
Meditation: Swami Vishwananda
Focusing on the Eyes of the Heart
- Take a deep breath in.
- Slowly inhale and slowly exhale.
- Concentrate on your heart chakra.
- Go deeper and deeper in it.
- When your mind is thinking; don’t give importance to it.
- Let the thoughts pass like the wind is passing through all of you.
- Whatever passes through the mind, let it go.
- Keep your concentration focused on the heart chakra.
- Feel the love, the joy, the happiness that is coming out of it; the warmness from deep within you.
- It is radiating all over your body.
- The whole body is reflecting this powerful Divine light and love.
- You are just enjoying this love.
- You are imbued with it.
- You feel such blissful happiness, that you never felt before.
- Remember not to fight whatever is passing through your mind, but just not give it any importance.
- Let yourself go deeper and deeper into it now.
- For at least five minutes stay in meditation.
- OM Shanti, Shanti, Shanti; Shri Gurubhyo Namaha Hari OM