Sunday, February 2, 2014

It Is Only Him


Sri Swami Vishwananda
Long before you come here [to Earth], it’s already said where you have to be, who will be your guide and when it will be that God makes everything possible for you to achieve Him. Actually, you can say it is you, but it is not you at all. It is only Him, because in the core of everything, your Atma, is only Him.

Musings of Experiences with Mahavatar Babaji
&

Sri Swami Vishwananda by
Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama

 (Initiated into the Swami Order by Sri Swami Vishwananda)
In rare interludes, Sri Swami Vishwananda seems human to me, and for a moment the mind makes me believe it. However human he may appear for a second, he is eternally Divine. In those rare seemingly human moments he has said to me: “I'm a good actor, and also, life is a game.” Is this his Divinity talking or is this Swami pretending to be human? Sometimes one and then the other is possible. 

Mahavatar and I become One when writing together. It is a mystical time that I cannot explain in words. There is no time in these states of consciousness, and although we become One, I still retain my individuality. I asked Him:  “Beloved Mahavatar, is this how it is when one attains God, The Divine? Is this bliss and Oneness how it is when The Divine is attained? Mahavatar responds: “I am blessing you with a gift of nature and Divinity when we write these writings and poems. You move far beyond the conscious mind when we write and you are blessed with having a glimpse of attaining God and eternity.”


What I feel while writing the poems is bliss, pure Love, that we are everything and nothing, and that now is all there is…Mahavatar and I together are One, and in that is All That Is!  . . . for eternity. And then the poem is finished and the cosmic game has been played and I am in the world awareness once again. And still there really are no words to fully explain these experiences.


We have received a plethora of wonderfully nice comments on the poems and our writings. We thank the people and detach and let go and ego or pride do not arise as it would be useless. It’s all Him!


Yesterday I received something about my writing that today is still lingering, for it feels like. . . “Yes, this is how we write the poems and that time with Mahavatar Babaji and the writing is joyfully magnificent!” 

Comment:
 

“Oh, what a glorious way you play with words.Thank you, Swamini”
 

And when I think of these words with joy, I know that life really is a game . . . a glorious illusion.

No comments: