Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Venerating Mahavatar Babaji - DAY 2 - at SPN with Swami Vishwananda - Poem by Mahavatar


GETTING  TO  KNOW  MAHAVATAR BABAJI
Written to you by Mahavatar for his Commemoration Day
November 30, 2013 and given for you 2014, also

The Himalayas stand as sentinels of the Heaven Worlds.
These snow-capped mountains, golden in the bright morning
Sunlight, hold the mysteries of God’s Plan for Earth and mankind.
I stand for mankind’s evolution into light, into Oneness, like
The strength of these high mountains that remain the same
Century after century in the heart and hand of The Divine.

I am here for you, and you are never alone, for you are
Forever in my heart.
I hold you there like the ocean surrounds
You when you dive into its misty white waves.
Oh, my children, if you would but dive into Oneness
Like you dive into the ocean, we would be together forever.
Now you keep yourselves separate through thinking
You are your body and that you end where your skin ends.
Isn’t it so, when you think about it?

In the West, pancakes for breakfast are a delicacy for many.
You ingest this food never thinking it is you and you are it.
In truth there is no separation of you from anything in this
World and the whole of creation.
In words of your understanding, I mourn for your despair
Which permeates this world in today’s time.

I come closer to you within yourself than in any other
Century that has come before.
This is possible due to the times in which you have incarnated.
You choose the misery of separation (you end with your skin).
Simply continuously chanting the Name of The Divine
Will set you free from the boundary of your skin (separation)
Into freedom (Oneness).

The Divine has given you a simple formula for
Finding this Oneness and freedom of the boundary
Of you thinking you end at the skin which you
Think of yourself as living within.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
You are a part of the whole of creation.
This is the Oneness of the connectedness
Of the All, which is The Divine, in Its Essence.

I offer you the chance to know me.
Who am I?
I am you and you are me; we are One.
Come to me, Oh my beloveds;
I have waited for you for centuries. 
It is time even as you are in illusion
That time exists as reality.

Much Love and Blessings,
-Mahavatar Babaji

No comments: