Saturday, June 7, 2014

"Babaji" Just for Fun

BABAJI

Songwriters
Davies, Richard / Hodgson, Roger

Begin Video of  Song Below and then read the lyrics as you listen.

All of my life I felt that you were listening
Watching for ways to help me stay in tune
Oh, Lord of my dreams, although confusion
Keeps trying to deceive,
Oh what is it that makes me believe in you?
Oh I know, I know, I know, I know.

Babaji, Oh won't you come to me?
Won't you help me to face the music?
Bring it out so we can sing it out
Help us to find it before we lose it.
At night when the stars are near
And there's no one to keep you from coming here
And there's no one to shield me before your eyes
Is it mine, is it mine, is it mine to know? I tell you.

I can see it's not too good to me
To be afloat in the sea of glory
Babaji, oh how you comfort me
By showing me it's a different story
Your light in the dark is real
And I know that you know it is how I feel
When I see the reflection that's in your eyes
Is it mine, is it mine, is it mine to know?
Oh, Oh, can't you here me? Oh, Oh.

Babaji, have you a song for me
To tell the world of it's guardian angel
Well, bring it out so we can sing it out
Oh must you always remain a stranger
At night when the stars are near
And I long for delusion to disappear
Then I see the reflection that's in your eyes
Is it time, is it time, is it time
Is it time, is it time, is it time, is it time to know?

Oh, Oh, I said calling you, "Babaji, Babaji"
I said calling you, Babaji, Babaji, 
Oh, Oh, Sing, Babaj, Babaji.
Oh can you here me, Babaji, Babaji?
I told you, calling you, Babaji, Babaji,
Calling you Babaji, Oh, Oh, Oh.
I said, Babaji, Babaji, Babaji
Sing, Babaji, Babaji, Babaji; Babaji, Babaji Babaji.

BABAJI by Supertramp

No comments: