Sunday, May 18, 2014

Did You Ever? - The SatGuru

Sri Swami Vishwananda
The SatGuru always comes to help the disciples to attain the Divine or to attain part of himself, because all is Divine. He doesn’t change anything, because if one doesn’t make it in this life, it will be another life. It is never in vain. It can be also that in ten lives one will reach there. But it doesn’t mean that the SatGuru has to be there in every life. It can be that one takes a life seven times and is still unhappy with this and that and the whole cycle of life, but nobody is there to guide. But know one thing: The love of the SatGuru is always the same.

DID  YOU  EVER ?


I never thought the day would come when time
Would stand still and the sun would hide behind
Clouds in the Heavens for a long, long time.
And I never thought there would be a time
When my SatGuru would seem so far away. . .
Not Inside, but in my mind, even when I was
Physically with him.
But that day came and lasted some time in my life,
Once upon a time, not so long ago.

I knew the Gods were with me during this time, Yes !
But the “physical” SatGuru almost disappeared somewhere,
A long way from my mind. And, I wondered . . .
Will He ever return like before?
Will I feel the love in his lovely smile again
When I look upon His most beautiful face?
Will I feel love again when occasionally he hugs me?
Will I feel again that He is everything, God on Earth?
Will I trust again that every word he speaks
Is Truth . . . not people truth . . .  but the True Truth, God’s Truth?

Many lonely nights, I felt alone, even while seeing
And speaking with The Gods, themselves.
How can this be? I asked myself?
It shook the rafters;
It shifted the ground beneath my feet.
There was a battle going on within me,
Within the mind and the heart,
Leaving my heart lonely and hurting and fearful.
I cried many tears into my pillow at night to no avail.
Alas-unfortunately, and Alack-regrettably,
My heart cried loudly, pleading to The Gods.
It seemed they would not help me, and I wondered,
And I wondered.

One morning I awoke just before dawn
And I heard a nightingale singing on my windowsill.
And I knew Divine Mother, MATAJI, sister of
Mahavatar Babaji, was in the song of this
Divine Nightingale, w
ho sings only at night, unless etherically.

And the SatGuru smiled . . .
And I loved Him precisely as before.

Did You Ever?

Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama

No comments: