Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love's Pearls of Wisdom - Mahavatar Babaji

LOVE"S  PEARLS  OF  WISDOM - MAHAVATAR BABAJI
Love flows from the Divine in ever cascading circles of light. All receive this love like the sunshine shines on all alike. Man forgets his God, The Divine Light which animates this world. You, who strive to receive and live in this Divine Light help the Seven Sages, who live in the Himalayas, withstand the great negativity in this world today.

There is a song small children sing:

“This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I’m, gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

Everywhere I go, I’m gonna let it shine.
Everywhere I go, I’m gonna let it shine.
Everywhere I go, I’m gonna let it shine,
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.


Jesus gave to me, I’m gonna let it shine.
Jesus gave to me, I’m, gonna let it shine.
Jesus gave to me, I’m gonna let it shine,
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

Jesus said:
Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me; for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.
.
Mahavatar continues:
My dear ones, “Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you,” Christ also said this. Today, I say to you to hold and BE this Light of The Divine within you and shine it outward as in the little children’s song. “Everywhere I go, I’m gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine."

.This Little Light of Mine - African Children's Choir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Let it be! Let it shine! <3